Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Party

I had a great fun on my niece's birthday party on last Saturday. He's cute and I love him very much. He loves Elmo so that I bought him a lovely Elmo for his birthday gift as well. Here are some photos of the party. Please do enjoy it. Have a good day everyone!!

 Funny Umbrella Balloon.



 Home-made Buffet!


 Magic Show Time!!



H&M white cardigan
The Darlings cream tunic with lace trim from Seibu HK
Casio watch
assorted floral legging



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! u have really good blog!! i like it! already following you and would be enormously happy if you would follow mine!

    http://staceyko.blogspot.com/

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo