Saturday, May 14, 2011

Playful Sweetheart

There was a problem on the Blogger last day. I was sad that my last post haven't restored and the comments are gone too. So I re-publish it! Please give your lovely comment again if you like. It means a lot to me! Today is Black Friday. But for me it's a Happy Firday as normal. So I chose to wear something interesting last Friday. The simple grey top with a lovely ribbon-tie. I totally adored the designer is very smart to design such a cute top. I can wear this ribbon-tie to match with the other outfits too. Also, I love the sweet message on the top ~ "Playful Sweetheart".

Hope everyone have a sweet day and enjoy the weekend, play hard!!









Lyn Around grey top from Bangkok
Chevignon jeans
Tod's loafers
Hermes Garden Party bag
Carrie Style necklace





Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. beautiful shoes!! :D

    xx

    have a nice weekend :D

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are geat ! i'm following you :)

    if you want to check my new blog
    cocktailonthecover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate,
    Love you in your Tod's loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same problem here!
    I love that bow!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kate! It so beautiful and delicate! I just love!
    Have a lovely Saturday!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty necklace! It really complements your outfit! xxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable :) love your shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this bow necklace is adorable !! where did you get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vee, this bow necklace come with the tee. I bought it from Bangkok. The brand is Lyn Around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo