Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When Stripe meet Cage

Stripes were a big trend in this summer. Even though stripes seem boring and common, they are a favorite of many people. I am one of them! How to make the simple black and white striped outfit more stand out? I picked the YSL cage sandals at this time. What do you think?

These photos were taken last Sunday. Actually I'd like to take the photos outside. Rainy days are here again, I can only take my outfit photos indoor as well. I hate raining! Don't you? How do you like to take your outfit shots? Do you take your own shots or have a photographer? I promise, when I can, I try to take more photos outside. But sometimes I am too awkward in front of people...haha... Have a nice Wednesday!










Cotton On striped cardigan
H&M black tunic
Kate Spade bag
Yves Saint Laurent cage sandals
Ray-Ban eyeglasses (New buy)
random leggings





Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I think it works quite well! Stripes and cage are getting along quite well!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute striped sweater! I tend to buy lots of stripes too! They're just so classic and versatile! I love your sandals! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, i totally know what you mean - I hate taking pictures outside, because I feel like people are staring, even though they prolly don't care at all! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look, especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great combination :D
    Classic yet chic!
    lovely sandals!

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice outfit , i love your sandals from YSL !!

    xoxo
    http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit, especially your cardigan and shoes! I don't take outfit-photos myself, my sister is so sweet to take them for me ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kate! I love your photos! You're beautiful with this look! I loved the sandals, perfect! It's so bad when it rains, does it? I like cold weather, but with plenty of sunshine! I'm happy! Who takes away my photos is my sister or my mother because when I shoot myself, it gets a little weird, hehehe. I have to practice more!
    Have a lovely day!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very chic outfit and great combo with the necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute! i love your necklace and those fun shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heve almost the same cardi :) You look so cute. I love your shoes.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute sandals!!!

    cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com
    P.S. I'm hosting a very sexy GICEAWAY!! Check out my blog and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the cardigan !!! It's cool :)

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com
    _

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute this geeky look ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo