Saturday, April 30, 2011

Discover Chanel Mademoiselle

I am addicted to the new Chanel Mademoiselle collection. I captured some photos from chanel.com. Karl Lagerfeld has chosen Blake Lively as the official face of the Mademoiselle collection. I love Blake Lively on the movie "Gossip Girl". The character "Serena" has made a name for herself in the fashion world. Do you love her?







Patent Calfskin Bowling Bag in Red


Aged Calfskin Bowling Bag in White

Perforated Patent Calfskin Bowling Bag
Maxi Bowling Bag

Large Double Wallet in Light Khaki

Large Zip Pocket Wallet

Chanel Mini Karung



Source: Chanel.com


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love Blake Lively and her personal style! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog and pics:)
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wallets ! So pretty :)

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com
    _

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your sweet comment:)
    Hope you are following:)
    xxx
    www.thebrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone lovesc chanel, every girls dream :) Addicted to GG Xoxo*

    Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanell 2.55 is in my WishList!
    I love this post!
    Lovely blog
    xoxo RobbyS

    www.closetomybag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo