Monday, May 23, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Who doesn't like awards, especially when they are received unexpectedly? Today I want to share my first blog award which Susie Heymer gave me the "One Lovely Blog Award" last week! I was surprised and delighted that she thought of my little blog. Susie love taking pictures, writing, drawing and having her style according to fashion. Her blog is one of my favourite blog too. Check it out!!



The rules:
  1. link back to the person who passed you the award
  2. share 7 random things about yourself
  3. award 15 blogs
  4. drop them a note and tell them about it

7 random things about me:

  1. I love shoes. Almost 100 pairs now! "Shoes are like friends, you can never have too many."
  2. I love travelling and I love new experiences.
  3. My favourite brands are Chanel and Hermes.
  4. My favourite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's.
  5. Alexa Chung becomes my fashion icon.
  6. I love mix and match. High-Low fashion is the way to go.
  7. I enjoy to have a Sunday Brunch with my BFF.
There are many other people out there that post inspiration, creative, wonderful things, but I was limited to 15, so here goes!

If you are interested, please visit their lovely blog. Have a wonderful Monday!



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Kate!!! I am flattered!!!!!!!
    Xoxo
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your award!!!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!
    Oh I'm off to count my shoes but I already know you have more, ah Chanel Hermes - perfect choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for recognizing me! You are so sweet!

    100 pairs?!?! I thought I had a lot! I only have 40, though... I think I need to go buy some more! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award! I't s so kind of you. I' m gonna post it soon.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you doll for giving me this award..and of course 'CONGRATULATIONS' to you totally deserved it.

    xoxo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats honey super cute!!
    hope you'll follow me so i'll do the same
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, dear Kate! I loved what you said about me, I was quite happy!
    And I love to know more about you:)
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely,
    thank you for the award!I'm very happy:)
    You are so sweet!!
    I love your blog!
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your award; you deserve it as you do have a lovely blog with great personal style with a designer collection wardrobe I'd love to raid lol


    purpletweed.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo