Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sheer Vest

First of all, thanks for all the lovely comments from you gals and guys. I glad most of you love the Manolo Blahnik for TOUS pendant. Sorry for re-publish this post. Due to the Blogger service haven't restored the post and also deleted all the comments of this post. I had no choice to re-publish it. Please give your lovely comment again if you like!

The weather is hot enough to wear my sheer vest which I bought from Sapporo, Japan in 2009. This is one of my favourite style to match with the denim shorts and the belt is vintage too. It's from my brother. If you've noticed, I love wearing a belt to make my outfits more chic. What's your favourite accessory(s) to make your outfit stunning? I would like to know more about it. 

Have a good day!!















Mango striped top (wore underneath)
H&M denim shorts
Gucci bag
ASH wedges
vintage belt from my brother
cocktail ring from Singapore
crystal earrings from Singapore
MINIMUM pink sheer vest from Japan





Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo