Thursday, May 19, 2011

Story on my shorts

Today I just want to wear something comfy and a pair of open toe shoes. I had a pedicure last Sunday and I am totally in love with the red wine nail polish. Red colour and French style also my favourite. My toes are ready for summer :D

I love the shorts I wore today very much. They caught my eyes when I first saw these shorts, they just had to be mine! What a lovely picture, story on my shorts!!











After Pedicure!

H&M white sleeveless shirt
Venminer see-though lace top (wore underneath)
Chanel bag
Salvatore Ferragamo open-toe flats
printed shorts from Tokyo



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Awwww I love them!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very original and beautiful clothing :)

    check my new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! I love it when you have something unique and original on your clothes! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooo!!!!! I love your shorts!!! So cute!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Darling Your blog is very nice I will check You at lookbook :) And I am Your follower now check my blog I hope that You will like my blog :)
    http://margaretavictoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts ! you have amazing style
    follow you
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey again :) i just found similar shorts ! i like it very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the shoes and you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. very,very nice :)
    http://moodhomme-kosmeetika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful style!
    I have peeptoes today on my blog , too!!!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic those shorts. Love the print!!! :D

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo