Monday, April 25, 2011

Something Red @Tai O

Spending a day with my family at Tai O yesterday. It is a fishing village with Stilt-house. Their enchanting world is an amateur photographer's paradise. For a small fee, some residents will take tourists out on their boats along the river and for short jaunts into the sea. Many tourists come to Tai O specifically to take these trips to see Chinese white dolphins. It is also a good place to see the sunset. The location is near Lantau Island. Here are some photos I'd like to share with you guys.


 Take ferry to Tai O Fishing Village


 Tung Chung

 Ngong Ping 360




 freshly baked cupcake! yummy!








"numb me, drill me!"


waiting a long queue!!

Cartier red water-snack iPhone case
Chanel earrings
Casio Watch
TOUS ring

H&M sunnies
H&M white knit cardigan
H&M black tank tunic
Jaspal chopped top from Bangkok
Tata Baby bag @Liger HK
Jimmy Choo white sandals





Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing place! I really love your tshirt by the way! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem to be having fun there !

    thanks for stopping by at my blog !

    im having a shoe giveaway of your own choice at the moment :D
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Valentina,

    Wow...you follow me! That's great! I also follow you now.

    Cheers,
    Fashion Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    You're welcome! I love your blog and follow your blog. Hope we can follow each other:)

    Cheers,
    Fashion Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit ! Relax and yet feminin ! :)

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
    _

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nesta, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo