Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cartier Red

I am falling in love with my new Cartier iPhone case and cardholder. Seems I love red colour very much:) I do love the Marcello de Cartier saddle bag. It is modern and easy to live with. The new cruise version of the Marcello de Cartier tote bag that sails through fashion in natural mode too. What do you think? Which one I should get it?

 Red water-snake skin iPhone case & cardholder.


Red lambskin, calfskin, water-snake skin Marcello De Cartier Saddle Bag.

Beige fabric and red water-snake skin Marcello de Cartier tote bag.


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i love all those items :) and your blog is amazing!

    http://kinngak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red iphone cases! Love red color too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the lovely bloggers leaving the comments for me. I love you guys blogs too. Have a good day!!

    Fashion Cat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those cartier pouches !


    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo