Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nicole Kidman Make Love Not War Mug

A vivid mug designed by one of Hollywood's outstanding actresses. By Zrike with Whatever It Takes. This one is designed by Nicole Kidman. Red China with white/black/orange self portrait, heart, peace sign, and Make Love Not War print. Portions of the proceeds are donated to two charities. The first time I found the mug was in London but I didn't buy it. Then I found it in Singapore again, so I should take it home and I love the "Make Love Not War" print too.

 'Make love not war'

 Bought from Vincci Bangkok at last month.
 Pretty cute crown ring.
Ted Baker Top with pleated trimming
Cotton On black cardigan
Chanel bag
Salvatore Ferragamo open toe flats
Vincci rings
Artwork donated by Sir Bob Geldof
Artwork donated by Donna Karen
Artwork donated by Pierce Brosnan 

If you are interested in the designer mugs, you can go to http://shop.whateverittakes.org/ for more information.


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Glad u love my bag & the shoes. I love your blog very much too.

    Happy Easter!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAH! I LOVE your Chanel bag ! LIKE !

    Nesta,
    http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
    _

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...Nesta, I LOVE IT TOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo