Sunday, April 17, 2011

Farewell Pajama Night

My BFF was going back to Malaysia. I do really miss her so much! Seeing our pictures always reminds me i have such a good sister. She always cheer me up and we had a lot of fun during together. I do remember all the precious moment we spent together. Miss ya!!


 My tradition: Mirror Photo
 I love mirror photos!
 H&M Blazer
 Coffee Advertisement??
 Colourful balloons with Pomme cupcakes
 Chocolate cupcake from BLT Burger
Tailor-made cupcakes!!


Pajama bought from Siam Paragon Dept Store, Bangkok (2011)
Artistic Cupcakes!!


 My best friend Syva.




Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo