Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vintage Faux Fur Coat


I was happy that GlossyBox subscription service is available in Hong Kong now (It's coming soon to USA). And I've just ordered my first GlossyBox and look forward to receiving it in Mid-Feb. 

GlossyBox which will bring you the best beauty products(five new luxury beauty products that are carefully packaged) and the latest makeup trends every month direct to your home(free shipping)! I really can't wait to receive it! Is anyone signed up for GlossyBox? What did you think of GlossyBox and how's it work? I'd love to know more about it:)

Here's what I wore yesterday. This Emma Cook sweater was bought from Net-A-Porter. The embellishment is awesome! What do you think?

Have a beautiful day to you all!

 



  

Emma Cook sweater from Net-A-Porter (New)
Vintage faux fur coat
ankle boots from China
H&M jeans
Chanel handbag
Cartier 'Love' bracelet
Cartier 'Santos' watch
blue sapphire diamond ring



*Follow my blog with Bloglovin'*



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

15 comments:

  1. omg your jacket!!!! and that bag!!!
    i love!
    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love so much fur that for me your coat is fantstic!
    kisses from a freezing Genova

    i love shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit.i have got the white of the channel bag

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. in Estonia we have Glambox, I know it's quite similar to Glossybox and I'm looking forward to seeing what you will get from your box ;)
    anyway, you look absolutely fabulous and I love everything you're wearing here!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Amazing fax fur! I'm waiting for my glossybox! :)
    I loveeee your new items, pretty girl!
    Great blog!
    Folloe each other? :)

    xoxo

    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunniiing coat... love love love it! And the booties are so great
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! The coat is awesome! Very glamorous! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coat matches your boots. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all. http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket! That brooch! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a nice coat! love it <3

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hear all these great things about glossybox, I actually get something similar now called birchbox though. I wonder which one is better?

    www.thepursesnatcher.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello doll
    i lov glossybox too!!!!
    I wud have invited you in my giveaway but its for Indian residents only!
    would you like to follow each other??
    http://candyvioleta.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look!
    Lots of love,Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a lovely sense of style- I'm very jealous of all your designer accessories!

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo