Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mini Cape

 
Hi everyone, how was your weekend? I was quite busy last week. I've got so many photos in Guilin that I haven't sorted them out yet. Hope I can post them next week. Stay tuned!

On Sunday, it's best to wear something I feel comfortable in. I chose to wear a black tunic with a mini cape, skinny jeans and of course Go-to-Flats for shopping:)

Happy Sunday!





 
 

Stage of Playlord tunic
mini cape (no brand)
Zara skinny jeans
Burberry coat
Chanel flats, handbag
Cartier 'Love' ring + Tiffany ring
Cartier 'Love' bracelet



*Follow my blog with Bloglovin'*



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

13 comments:

  1. Cute switching design on the cape. (:

    xoxo
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit! ooh I LOVE Guilin!! excited to see your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post pics from Guilin ASAP. I'd love to see it. I want to visit there so badly.

    Gorgeous bag. It's bold and beautiful.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very adorable and chic!


    Ioana of Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I fall in love with your bag ia gorgeous;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also have mini cape and love it it's so comfy and warm
    kisses
    http://fedefede73.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cape looks versatile. Happy Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. black and burgundy look lovely together :) and I really like that coat!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cape is adorable!! And I am loving you burberry coat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo