Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Phat


I'm always in love with a causal chic outfit. Here's what I wore on Friday.
I chose to wear totally black with skinny jeans. This jacket is fully lined with faux fur shearling and I love the logo at the back which looks like a fashion cat:D  It's one of my favorite gifts from my brother:) Matching it with my new Balenciaga City bag and my new lover Hermès mini Collier de Chien ring. What do you think?

Have a great day to you all!





 

H&M jeans
Zara booties
Baby Phat jacket
Balenciaga City bag
Stage of Playload tunic
Hermès mini Collier de Chien ring



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

17 comments:

  1. great look :) :) followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, as always ;) and yeah, Baby Phat have some quite cool clothes, though I happen to own a pair of sneakers from them :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your jeans! :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a great look. The ring is adorable <3

    xoxo Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving that jacket and the super gorgeous bag you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiii, Loved the pics
    loved the shoes!!!
    kisses

    http://rockerglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a nice jacket - loving that strict sharp shape!

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so so amazing. I love your pink nailpolish and it looks so good with the black look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Hermes ring!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo