Thursday, February 16, 2012

Guilin


Before I go to Shanghai tomorrow morning. Here for you some photos of Guilin where I visited last month.

It was my first time in Guilin, is considered the beautiful city in China. We stayed in Lijiang Waterfall Hotel, the artificial waterfall that rushes down from its top matches the picturesque ambience of the hotel every 8:30pm. It's so amazing!!

In Silver Cave, I was impressed by the magnificent natural art gallery. Gratefully my hubby's camera(5D Mark II) can take some great photos in such a dark place:D We also joined a Lijiang river boat tour but it was cloudy on that day, so that we haven't took many photos there. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Have a beautiful day!



 The view from our room.
 The view from our room.
     The waterfall, listed in the Guiness Book of Records, is 45 meters high, 72 meters wide at the top and 75 meters at the bottom.
 We could only find restaurants in hotel during Lunar New Year.
 In Silver Cave!
 It looks like a golden key?

faux fur coat gift from my brother
Burberry scarf and gloves
watersnake skin handbag
glasses from Seoul
Columbia earmuff
boots (no brand)
H&M jeans



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

28 comments:

  1. wow, what a wonderful place! you and your man always visit the most fabulous destinations ;) and you look totally great, I love those wedges.

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!!! Few years ago, I went to China also. I really loved Guilin, is a magical and paceful place.
    I hope I can return!

    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so pretty! Hope you had fun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful! Wonderfull place! Love this post! My dream is to visit China! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow that silver cave looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful place. I really want to visit Guilin. It's one of the most fascinating natural beauties.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures and fantastic landscape. You look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd ove to visit China someday, you are so lucky kate! Have a nice stay in Shangai!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always go to cool nice places! You look good!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Guilin!! it's the only place I've been to so far in China & I really want to go back again sometime. I also went to the same cave :D gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is a really beautiful place so much to see and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos and awesome hotel. I like your faux fur coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics,hon!I bet you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you fur coat!!
    wait you in my blog!!
    xx

    diorblessyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super stylish! I really like the whole look!
    Great pictures!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous outfit!!!
    Your faux fur coat is very lovely!!!!!

    akiko in Tokyo
    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing views. it looks so fun :) i love your boots so much, such a cool boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOOH My God. Those pictures are fab! Loving the view from your room - simply fantastic

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing look and photos ^^

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i follow you))

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your pics
    http://fedefede73.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. It all sounds so beautiful! You must have a good time!
    I loved the pictures!
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like an amazing place!
    www.twbloggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. new follower sweetie love your style!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the coat!!!
    You have a new follower!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo