Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 3 ~ Seoul ~ PAUL

The weather was sunny and quite warm on the third day. We arrived at PAUL at around 4pm. The business hour to 7pm but the kitchen is already closed when we arrived there. Other than Eclair- SOLD OUT. That's why we had nothing to eat but Eclair!!!! 

Walking around Seoul, you'll see people holding their own cup of coffee almost all the time. If you’ve noticed anything at cafes in Seoul then you know that desserts always have a place. Coffine Gurunaru is one of my choice, which is a chain of coffee stores around Seoul. This coffeehouse serves a reasonably price of coffee and their Korean-style toast is super delicious! I tried the honey toast ~ with honey and caramel drizzled on top and topped with a tons of lightly sugared whipped cream. Awesome!!

Have a happy day!!









On the way to Paul.


Coffee Eclair at PAUL, Seoul








Toast with honey and caramel drizzled on top and topped with lightly sugared whipped cream at Coffine Gurunaru.

Taste the local Korean street food! Yummy!!


The Potato Tornado

Another brand of Makkoli


As you noticed that I really can't help to eat the kimchi noodles in Seoul:D

Korean pancake called 'Pajeon'. Pajeon is traditionally paired with Makkoli(rice wine)!

jean skirt from Seoul (New)
leopard belt from Seoul (New)
cardigan from Seoul (New)
leopard scarf from Bangkok (New)
H&M sunglasses
Cartier Love bracelet
Chanel bag, boots


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

28 comments:

  1. Amazing places and photos! And I love Paul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go korea!!!

    www.michellehendra.com
    follow me via bloglovin, i just lost my followers :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, it's really fabulous!!!^^

    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love your bag!!! mmm yummy food!
    I like your cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your outfit! That scarf is gorgeous and your clutch is super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit and pics! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE the pics!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Food looks delicious and you look great.

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your clothes
    and photos !!!!!

    rockerglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Kate, you seriously need to stop posting these food pictures! I'm so jealous because I love, love Korean food! And you look amazing as always! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your scarf... and that eclair looks glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! Lovely scarf!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Love this post and the pics! The outfit is great and food dishes look yummy!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://www.kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kate! Those pictures are so great :) Loving the night-streets. And I love your outfit too, so comfy and this scarf adds that something really chic :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  15. you always visit the most amazing places! lucky girl ;) and all that food - yummy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love you skirt and shoes! And all that food looks super yummy :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit and yummy food!!


    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love your scarf,,,awesome pics:)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous leopard print scarf,looks so warm and chic! That Coffee eclair looks so yummy :D Looks like such a gorgeous,inspiring place,beautiful pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The street food look really good! haha that all they had? Eclairs?

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning photos - I love your outfit, the scarf is lovely. The food that you ate looks super yummy too, especially the noodles.

    Sarah
    xo

    http://www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, amazing pictures, and we have a same scarf :)
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo