Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 4 ~ Maison Hermès Dosan Park

It should be the most fabulous day I've been in Seoul! We went to Hermès’ fourth flagship store in Dosan Park, Seoul. We had an afternoon tea at Cafe Madang, then we look around
Promenade Hermès Museum and shopping in Hermès!

Tell you more about Maison Hermès Dosan Park. This flagship store is a cube-shaped building with a copper silkscreen facade, consists of four floors. Promenade Hermès Museum and Cafe Madang are situated in the basement, the first and second floors are the shopping area, the third floor is Atelier Hermès, an exhibition area.
 
 Do you want to know what I bought in Hermès? And more photos from Promenade Hermès Museum on next post. Stay tuned!!

Have a fabulous Friday!! 






Sauteed Banana Crepe with Caramel Ice-cream @Cafe Madang, Maison Hermes Dosan Park






Maison Hermès Dosan Park’s Equestrian Library is situated in the basement.

A wide range of books! Most books surround the topics on the art of horseback riding, travel, decorative arts, artists, Paris, fashion....






Ham, egg & cheese bagel at Hollys Coffee

Raspberry toast with sweetened milk and topped with lightly sugared whipped cream in Coffine Gurunaru. Delicious!!





It's the only reason why I was charged for overweight luggage!!>.<


hair clip from Seoul (New)
pearl embroider top from Sapporo, Japan

Armani Exchange mohair cardigan
Armani Jeans velvet skirt 
Prada fur vest (archive)
Chanel earrings
Cartier bracelet, watch
Kate Spade 'Lauralee' sequin bag
Sergio Rossi watersnake slingback sandals (SS11)
random socks


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

43 comments:

  1. Wow, you´re blog is so pretty !
    I love those photos, particularly the 9 th one is verry impressive!
    I´ver never been in Saoul, but it looks kind of interesting.
    & You are really pretty :)

    Best regards & I wish you a nice weekend
    lu :)

    P.S.: I´m sorry for my bad english!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love your shoes and your fur.....love all, this hermes place is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shopping you had there ! The food really look indulging :) Nice outfit too btw.

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely style and great pics! i have new post in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that yellow skirt! And all the food looks scrumptious :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your outfit the hermes store and that amazing crepe with the H on the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 hermes and you have a pretty smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really pretty in these photos!!!
    I love your heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You look so adorable Kate! I love your shoes! And all that glorious food! Yum! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you look so sweet!
    And I get hungry by seeing all the delicious food Ö

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowwwwwww nice post ... I will follow you come into my blog and follow me kiss you too ...

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. always beautiful pics, places and food!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute ! sweetie !
    love your blog
    xoxo from spain
    www.mrolez.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog! I loved your outfit at all but your shoes are to die for! OMG!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pictures!

    I like your blog a lot!

    Would you mind following each other?

    xx

    Best wishes

    Minna
    www.missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohmygosh all the food looks sooo yummy!!!! thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! im following your wonderful blog now too :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this place looks like heaven! Is the cafe inside of Hermes? That's awesome - and can't wait to see what you bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gah! You're such a pretty girl! And sooooo lucky to be able to go to that flagship store. The food looks ooooo amazing lol Mmmmmmmmmmm.

    Eeli

    Btw, lov your fur vest thingy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely pictures and great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your header, so cute and funny! ♥ I follow you now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! looks like a really great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pictures, was interesting to see :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely photos, you look darling and the food looks delicious <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are such a beautiful girl!
    Come and visit my blog and if you like it then why dont why follow each other?
    Have a nice day!♥
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a great blog with beautiful pictures :) i really like it!

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh wow can't wait to check it out in korea!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your blog is lovely!! I love your skirt and shoes. I{m new follower. Can you visit my blog and follow me back?
    Kisses
    Inés
    http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute your blog :) If you want visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow it looks so beautiful in there! and love the little hermes dessert, as well your outfit is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ur so beautiful:) I really love ur pictures. I will follow ur blog for sure. Ur style is so great, ur really an inspiration:)

    xoxo

    Please visit my blog when u want:)

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. You always have nice pictures :)
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your blog!!! very nice pictures! followed you....hope you'll visit my blog!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. i'm so jealous...wish i was in korea!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great photos! I love your shoes btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh your shoes!!! Love them!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. your trips always look amazing! and you are simply adorable in that lovely outfit :)
    I wish I had enough free time to travel as much as you do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo