Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween & Birthday Party

On last week Saturday, we had a joyful birthday party(one of my niece's birthday) was held at the Clubhouse in the afternoon and the Halloween barbecue party at my family's house in the evening. We prepared 2 bags of candy for the trick-or-treating celebration. Some children went in costume to our house and asking for candy during our Halloween party. All candy were given to the lovely kids:) Kids of all ages will love this Halloween treat! 

What's your plan for the Halloween? Hope you all have a great fun tonight!
Happy Halloween!!!


*loads of photos on this blog post, hope you'll enjoy!*



 
 

glasses, shoes from Seoul (New)
Cotton On black cardigan
pearl embroidered black tunic
Hermès 'Behapi' leather wrap bracelet
Cartier 'Love' bracelet





Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious and very funny! Nice Halloween and birthday.. stay with family is one of the best things :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like fun! x3 And omg the sushi plaaaate! I love sushi! I'm so hungry now! ;_;

    What a cute girl you are! I really like you blog! I'm your new follower!! <3 Have a nice day! *3*

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous of ur halloween party!!! all those sushi yummy!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhe funny pictures, I like your black tunic is amazing;p
    Thank you so much for lovely comment, I follow too;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and yummy (;)) post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's great party! U have beautiful figure! Kisses and greetings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling over those crabs! I am really jeaolus now! and I want that sword that youhave on your head too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! The food looks yummy! Cool outfit as well! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pics...kiss

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always post the most delicious food Kate! Love the Halloween costumes! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like you had lots you had lots of fun! nice post!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. great party,
    and i love your Hermès 'Behapi' leather wrap bracelet

    i'm your newest follower,
    hope you can visit my blog and we can follow each other

    kisses

    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Photos are amazing!!
    Thanks for stopping by!!
    Give a pass by the mine. ^_^
    kiss,yumiKo

    MY BLOG: http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    MY FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/yumiKontheworld-by-Rita-Bisceglia/235124076505150

    MY TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/yumiko_o

    MY FASHION NEWS: http://www.goconversano.it/rubriche/moda-e-costume/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow food looks delicious!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Halloween look. I could've worn a costume together with my daughter for trick or treating this year but I changed my mind. Hmm.. maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo