Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 2 ~ Bangkok

On the second day in Bangkok, we had French food with the finest ingredients in a relaxing atmosphere at Aubergine Restaurant. It's situated in a beautiful colonial-style house in a former embassy compound, that exudes warmth amid its modern interior.

Before we went to have lunch, I bought a pair of shoes at Jelly Dreams (will show you soon)
Here are some photos of my look and of course the delicious food photos:)

Enjoy the day!


















  
Pan-fried foie gras served with caramelized green apple, rocket and raspberry sauce


Mussels with garlic butter
  
Pumpkin soup

Grilled Rib-eye served with French fries and red wine sauce
 
Boeuf bourguignon with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables
 
Floating island with creme anglaise

Homemade profiterole with chocolate sauce

My favorite Lavazza coffee, the LV coffee!!


Zara top
Zara leopard skirt
Cotton On cardigan
Pierre Hardy sandals
watersnake leather bag
Manolo Blahnik for TOUS necklace
Chanel earrings
Cartier 'Love' ring




Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

24 comments:

  1. awesome photos and places ! food looks delicious:)
    i love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pics and post...kiss

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look honey. I love your skirt. I' m so jealous, you' re traveling a lot lately :)

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures, loving your skirt!

    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great and that meal looks soooo good!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt! And also love the pictures of your food, everything looks so good!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that skirt and those sandals! I am not commentinfg on that food.....I am drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that same Zara skirt! Great post and blog!

    xo,
    Rosa

    http://redvelvetandleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great selection of photos!

    much love, B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to seeing these new shoes you've managed to snaffle up! I LOOOOVE shoes! haha. Very chic outfit too. You look so lovely in these images ^_^

    Hope you've been going well hun

    Eeli x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this city looks great and i also like your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking awesome, cute blog you have :)

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend if u like :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great, my boyfriend and I are planning on making a trip to Thailand too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. we've the same skirt! you are so sweet in the first picture.

    kiss,

    Angela

    angelaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit! i love your skirt. and that food looks delishh!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your skirt! you look so cute. great post, girl :)

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking super stylish in Bangkok and the photos are amazing. Looks like you're enjoying yourself. Keep enjoying doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your animal print skirt is so pretty. I am so digging animal print right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos are amazing. Everything looks so pretty. The food looks delicious. I really adore you skirt. Thanks for sharing.

    Thu
    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! You look fantastic, the skirt is amazing;p

    ReplyDelete
  21. gosh, how utterly delicious everything looks! it's so hard to watch those yummy photos when I'm kind of hungry right now :D

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo