Sunday, November 27, 2011

New In: Dior Addict & HM Platforms

Yesterday I bought a new lipstick from Dior. Will show you the color on my next outfit post:) It's becoming my new everyday lipstick! Also I bought a pair of platform shoes from H&M. When I tried them on in the shop, I just found that they're totally matching to my yesterday outfit. So I can't resist to add these platform shoes to my growing Footwear Collection!

Here are some of my favorite lipstick and lipgloss that I'd like to recommend you. The YSL golden gloss is my favorite and I highly recommend it. The color is gorgeous. It dresses lips in a sophisticated, shimmer of gold captured on the lips that's truly precious. The gloss contains 0.2% 24 carat gold flecks. I love it and it will be perfect for X'mas! 

Have a beautiful Sunday to you all!!



Dior Addict lipstick #579 (New)
YSL lipstick #Rouge Volupte
YSL lipgloss #Golden Gloss
Helena Rubinstein lipgloss #Wanted Stellars Gloss By Baccarat Red Crystal Sparkles
H&M platform shoes (New)





Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. what a cool make up!! thx for following! I've just follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these truly are some amazing and totally glamorous lip products :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. dior is indeed the best choice!!!!! i can't w8 to see you wear the shoes!!!! so cool!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ps. i love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo love the platforms and dior addict. works wonders. :)

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so curios on your new lipstick! Can't wait to see you wearing it!!! And the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipstick cases look fun to have ahah! and to use. Isn't that exciting when you find make up that you can just wear everyday!? how exciting! :]
    So I need help getting a scholarship to collage, would you like to help me?
    All you have to do is "Like" this page: http://www.facebook.com/Tiagraphy
    i have to get over 1500 likes
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dior & YSL lipsticks are my favourites as well!! so smooth and I love the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for new shopping! The platform shoes are by H&M? Would have never guessed!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how glossy dior's addict lipstick is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great buys!! so jealous :) and loving the platform shoes! very chic :) definitely following your blog! hopefully you can follow mine back :)
    xoxo,
    Nancy

    http://nancytang0403.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness those platforms are amazing! The colours are great :)

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i need those platforms! i've been looking for a pair like that for a while!

    zebra and meerkat

    enter my ambra giveaway here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dior lipstic looks great.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I LOVE DIOR MAKE UP!!!!
    NOW WE'ARE FOLLOWING YOU....FOLLOW OUR BLOG TOO... A BIG KISS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo