Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Biker Jacket from Storets.com

I got this leather jacket from Storets.com just yesterday and I found a little gift inside the package as well. Thanks Storets for sending me the hair band as a little gift. I love it! It's really a great start at the beginning of November!

I love shopping online! Storets is a Korean-based online shopping site that offers the latest fashion products made or designed by Korean independent designers. They provide free international express delivery! I love Storets as much as I love Seoul. Yeah...I really adore Korean fashion and Korea people have a great fashion sense! 

Do you like this power shoulder biker jacket? Storets.com also have a range of chic leather jackets. Check it out today!!

Have a lucky day to you all!



Power Shoulder Leather Biker Jacket from Storets.com
baby blue, yellow suede leather belts from Chiang Mai (New)
leopard belt from Seoul (New)
Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Looks nice girl, I love it^^

    Love, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the belts! nice site dear. followed you!

    love, ace♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. storets is amaazzinnnggg !
    i love them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the biker jacket and the leopard belt! they're both pretty!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for follow me back :)

    cool biker jakets

    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove the leather jacket!!!

    xoxo
    http://shishilovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey fashion cat :) very cute header of the blog..we like it here!
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit<3
    follow if you love to dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. How great! Your biker -jacket looks so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. great jacket and leo belt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful jacket honey. I was looking for a similar one. I' m gonna check the website now

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe this! We have the same jacket!!I bought it like 6 months ago and I love it....but they didn't send me any present...grrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, fabulous stuff!
    Nice jacket.

    Cared in following blogs via GFC?
    Check out my blog, let me know if you like it, maybe
    we can follow each other. Looking forward to see you there. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to see you wearing it!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo