Monday, November 14, 2011

Style 1 ~ Black & Yellow

I'm not feeling well today. My whole body aches and I feel my temperature is rising. So here for you the photos shot on Sunday. I had been looking for a black suede leather bootie so long and when I finally found these in Zara on Saturday, I bought them right away. They're just what I needed. Simple and go with anything!!

What do you think this black and yellow outfit? Hope you all have a great week!



yellow suede leather belt from Chiang Mai
yellow pleated skirt, glasses from Seoul
Zara black suede leather booties (New)
black knit sweater (archive)
Cartier bracelet, watch
watersnake skin bag






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Hope you get better ): and the whole outfit looks amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love the skirt and the belt) also the name for the blog is brilliant! Bloglovin`you!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your yellow skirt! and following you of course :)
    http://be-afterdreams.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that yellow skirt is so perfect for this fall days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a gorgeous yellow skirt! Amazing, amazing, amazing! I also adore how you wear it.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. always loved black and yellow! great outfit

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I loved your outfit, sweet. Stunning your yellow skirt. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pleated skirts with short heel booties. This is a perfect combination. I love the color of your skirt

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. black is always cool! black and yellow's harmony is really beautiful :) shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute!

    I love your outfit, and specially your yellow skirt and your booties.

    Kisses
    http://withorwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this yellow skirt...!!!it is so cute!!!
    amazing blog...so following you!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skirt is so pretty. I love the pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with that skirt!!! <3

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that yellow!!


    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty!!! And in love with your maxi skirt.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. gosh, how awesome black and yellow are together! superb outfit :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo