Monday, August 8, 2011

Stripe Pleated Skirt

I can't resist stripes and this stripe pleated skirt is just perfect which I bought from H&M. Can't believe it?...only one left and it's my size...hehe... The top is from Zara and it's a bit loose on me (Size L). I don't buy clothes if they don't fit to me except this one. Just because I found it quite match to this striped skirt and I adore the top with the leather trim. There's no reason not to buy it when it is 'on sale', right? My outfit of the day was simple black and white colors, and the Yves Saint Laurent Mombasa bag that I haven't used for a long time. 

Happy Monday to you all!!

took by iPhone















Lunch at Kiriyaki Japanese Restaurant


Napoleon Cake at Xi Yue Restaurant



Zara top (new in)
H&M stripe pleated skirt
Yves Saint Laurent Mombasa bag
Chanel flats
Chanel earrings

Kiriyaki Japanese Restaurant
Unit 1302, 13/F, 
World Trade Centre, 
280 Gloucester Road, 
Causeway Bay

Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. you always show the best possible combination : a gorgeous outfit and delicious food! Love that skirt! Pay attention the resort collection by Gucci :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kate! I loved your dress and your shoes! Everything perfect! Now that Napoleon Cake left me salivating! Everything should be a delight!
    Have a lovely day!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh nice post :D
    Have a good week!
    soon
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, you look so cute and amazing shoes!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, I love your pumps :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too adorable! I just got the same skirt from H&M but in the neon colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous skirt. I just bought one like that but with polka dots. I love it

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your chanel flats are truly to die for - they're oh so brilliant!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Such a gorgeous outfit! they felt like from high end designer as Channel, Hard to believe it's from H&M or Zara. :) Love it totally.
    BTW, I always like your restaurant food picutres, looks so yummy! Makes me want to fly to HongKong right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous and that skrirt is adorable!!
    Xx

    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i adore your striped pleated skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoes !!! Omg ! My favorite !! I like this cake !!

    www.relazioneconlavita.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect! i love whole things <3
    im following ;) follow me back sweety, keep in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. super loving your pleated stripes skirt and of course THE SHOES :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely...especially the skirt and of course you

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous skirt! I love it!! :)
    and those cakes look delish!

    Following :):)

    xx
    C

    cityofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post! :D love the skirt and the food looks yummyyyy
    love it
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfit! beautiful skirt.

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! I really love your skirt <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo