Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cute Print Tee

I almost forgot I had this t-shirt that I bought from Ocean Park on my last birthday. I found this t-shirt was too cute and I really want to wear it at least once. I know that I'm not that young to wear it but I love the print, it's adorable! I wore this cutest tee to watch the musical on last Saturday. The musical was performed by a group of children and my niece is one of the performer. Good show!! 

Hope you all have a lovely day!




My niece, one of the performer of The Musical ~ 'Be an adult' :)


Grilled Kurobuta Pork









Ocean Park t-shirt
Mango jean shorts
 Coach bag
Tod's 'Heaven Laccetto' suede moccasin


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. cute t-shirt seriously! i want it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you cute t-shirt! and the Kate Spade bag is so adorable! I wish they sell them in Australia..
    xox
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tee shirt is great ! :D

    http://dailypauline.free.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet outfit, the food looks yummy.


    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is really cute :) I actually thought you were wearing dungarees untill I had a closer look :P
    x
    Saoirse

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so cute!!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an interesting and pretty outfit God Bless you dear!!


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm delicious post :D I really like your post honey

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome!xx Tanja http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. well kate I am hungry right now (dinner time) and I am drooling over that food!
    Oh love your t shirt!
    XX
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pictures!Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pictures, and the food looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute t-shirt! loooooove it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you don't have to worry because the shirt looks perfect on you :)

    oh, started to follow you too. you can follow me back if you like :) Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, the mocassins are fantastic !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo