Friday, August 19, 2011

Sparkling Sandals

I love traveling. I'm happy to find something unique in a small boutique. I'd normally buy at least one pair of shoes (max. record 6 pairs) during my travelings.  I love these finest handmade jeweled sandals I bought in Bangkok. I love the black and grey colors combination, sparkling silently!  And this fabulous necklace is from Marks & Spencer. I was surprised that they are all at a good price yet look gorgeous! What do you think?

Have a great weekend you all!
















French Collection white top
Mango jean shorts
Marks & Spencer shell necklace
straw bag from Tokyo
Undress ES.15 jeweled sandals from Bangkok


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top and fabulous nacklace!
    You look exquisite!^^


    P.S. Enter a GIVEAWAY on FASHION IMPERATIVE! ;)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!!
    Buen fin de semana, guapa!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! And the bag reminds me so much of Balenciaga ;) the shape of it!

    Come visit me!
    And don't forget to follow if you found my blog interesting ;)
    http://lamodamary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi, que fofa que você é! Adorei seu blog, beijos Alih


    http://alinemiramakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sandals and you look so pretty! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your look is very summer :)
    www.relazioneconlavita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sandals are lovely, really unusual and eye catching. Love the necklace too, really adds a special touch to the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your white blouse, so cute!

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love your flip flops, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sandals!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your looks always excite me.. loving all of this!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Im so happy to have found another hk blogger!

    StyleCeviche.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful things to bring along to a perfect day at the beach!

    Gorgeous sandals!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    cherry ripe time

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty girl, great blog& bautyful outfit<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit, the sandal and the bag work really well all together

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful accessories. Love the flower theme. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo