Friday, August 31, 2012

New Find: Wedge Sandals



Wedges, as opposed to other heels, offer comfort and stability and they’re still fashionable, making them perfect when dressing for a laid back garden party.

There is a style of wedge sandals for every woman, meaning that whether you prefer your sandals with some sparkle, or would rather opt for something less adventurous, you will always be able to find the wedge sandal for you. They’re guaranteed to become your favourite shoes instantly - imagine your wedges to be that one dependable, reliable friend and really you can’t go wrong!

With so much choice on the highstreet and internet, the only problem you will have with wedge sandals is deciding which pair you want to buy! Here's some of my choices:)

Good shopping!

Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous heels. I love wedges because they hike up my height and are somewhat comfortable.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedges are pretty much the best when you are looking for some height but at the same time some comfort. I'm even wearing a pair right now ;) and from your selection I like pair nr 1 (obviously, hehe).

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wedges, great shoes collection and I'm loving the first pictures! btw I just moved to a new blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!!! thank you for comment on our blog <3<3<3 http://herawochentipps.blogspot.de/
    KISSES HERA

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty, still hard for me to kinda walk in though. Since Im not use to wearing heels and height much. I do love the kurt geiger pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I really like the first & last one.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the wedges here! Nice post ^^ come and check out my blog maybe we can follow each other :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro :)


    Já sigo o teu blog querida , segues o meu tambem ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the black ones :))
    What do you think about following each other? :)
    :***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are so cute :-)

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo