Saturday, August 25, 2012

Macau Day 2


On the second day, the weather in Macau was awesome(at least not very hot:D) so that we can took a lot of photos. We went to one of the famous Portuguese curry restaurant ~ Restaurante Ali to enjoy our lunch with a good view of  the Macau Tower. After doing some window shopping in The Venetian Macao Hotel, we chose to stop at the Kafelaku Coffee Shop to enjoy a cup of Kopi Luwak coffee. Macau is a lovely place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.

I always enjoy spending time with my family. Hope you all have a great weekend with your family and friends!





me & my brother

VALENTINO flip flops
ZARA shorts
KATE SPADE bag
CARTIER Love bracelet, ring
no brand top
H&M sunglasses
CHANEL earrings

Photos by R Pang & Kate L.

Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

20 comments:

  1. beautiful photos:)
    I love your shorts and bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having an amazing time, gorgeous photos! Love your top!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bridge looks so modern and majestic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the studded flip flops!!! Gorgeous pics dalring!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Súper pictures! Love it! Aun Love your blouse, is so cute!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos! and you look super pretty too!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. those photos are pretty amazing indeed! what a great trip you had!
    and Kate, I just love those studded flip flops!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit - I love your top :-)

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Macau is super nice! I also enjoyed venetian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such beautiful photos!You're so cute)

    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos. love those Valentino flip flop :)

    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always look amazing! and I insist, I'm in love with your flip-flops! They couldn't be cooler :D


    http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your flip flops ,you look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing pics!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo