Saturday, June 23, 2012

Instagram Photos

Some of my Hermes, Cartier Collections!


 Top by DRYCLEANONLY

 Bold Necklace from Storets

 Hermes Bracelet, Cartier Love Bracelet, Chanel Wallet, SSFW Jeans, Arnold Palmer x Liger Sandals

 Sandals by Alexander Birman

 Cookie Cheesecake + Coffee

 Zara skirt + Tory Burch Flats

 Ramen + Sushi

 Flat Sandals by Jimmy Choo

 Night Coffee

Beef Udon

Now you can find the widget on the sidebar for following me on Instagram easily!
My Instagram profile @shoppingcat
Follow me?!




Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

8 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pics ! I love your bag and chanel top !

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many fab shoes do you have? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great items in these photos.
    Nice blog doll.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! this top is absolutely phenomenal! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I always enjoy your Insta posts, especially because of all the food and the shoes, hehe. your boxes, btw, remind me I should REALLY start cleaning my wardrobe and closet because both look pretty crazy already!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermes boxes are very great!!!
    I have no Hermes, but I love it!
    My friend gave me Hermes orange ribbon!

    akiko
    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo