Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 Outfits: Daisy Dress & Neon Pink


Last Thursday, I chose to wear a lace dress to the wedding ceremony in the morning, then I changed to a neon pink outfit to the Ocean Park with my family in the afternoon. Spending time with my family is one good thing that always make me smile.

How's your weekend? Hope you all have a great time with your beloved ones!
Do you like the daisy dress? It's from Storets.

Happy Sunday!!






Outfit 1
Storets dress
Sergio Rossi sandals
Hermès Picotin bag

Outfit 2
MAX Co. neon top
Forever 21 shorts
Valentino thong flats
DKNY clutch
H&M sunglasses

Photos by hubby~RP.






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

16 comments:

  1. Hello dear, I really like the first outfit, it's beautiful!
    I went here by accident and now I see from your followers to GFC!
    I'm Italian fashion bloggers! =)
    I watched some of your posts ... I like your style! I'll wait for me, among my followers / friends!
    A big kiss!
    See you soon!

    http://fashionistartist.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress with collar is super cool and eslegant and
    remonds me coco chanel glamour;))
    kisses,
    amy

    THE FASHIONAMY FASHION BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that white lace dress! :) So beautiful and just perfect for the summertime! :) Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! :) Follow you back, best wishes :)

      Delete
  4. i like your first outfit!

    i'm your newest follower :-)
    follow me back with GFC + bloglovin?

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your firts outfit is really lovely the dress is cute!

    http://sakuranko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your lace dress..

    thanks for the sweet comments and come visit us again:)

    xx

    selvia

    www.am2pmchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first dress is too cute & suits you perfectly!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, of course I like the dress. I pretty much love it! and I also love your neon pink tank top. I was totally checking out all kinds of neon tops in Prague but for some reason didn't buy any.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is lovely! You are gorgeous Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lacey dress is very cute and romantic.. Love it!

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo