Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shoe of the Day: ASH Wedges


5 inches wedges are perfect for rainy days? I knew rain boots should be the great choice but I gave it a chance for wedges this time:) Talking about my outfit, I almost forgot this lace top in my wardrobe. It's the first time I wore it and I chose to wear it over the dress which I bought from Seoul last year. (See the pictures you can find the reason why I put them together.)

Have a great Sunday!






dress from Seoul
lace top from China
ASH wedges
Yves Saint Laurent Muse bag
Cartier Love bracelet

Photos by Kate L.






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

13 comments:

  1. wow! love your dress! it's perfect :)
    and your platforms are beautiful!!
    xoxo

    YOURFASHIONMOMENT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son preciosos y el vestido tambien.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I really really like the whole outfit! the dress looks like a dream together with that lace top and how cool are the wedges!! wonderful outfit :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit, you look gorgeous..
    Wanna follow each other??

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that wedges can be as tall as they want :O) These are great. Goes well with your dress.
    Seattle Fashion Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress look so chic, I'm totally loving the shoes !!
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those new shoes! And you combined them very well dear! :)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore them!!!!!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that top and that dress are meant to be :)
    I love your wedges, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those wedges! They are hot hot hot!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. im having a moment with your shoes right now. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo