Thursday, May 3, 2012

New In: SSFW Sweater



I found this nubbed sweater from SSFW last Sunday. It really looks like the one I saw at Kenzo. Of course this one is much cheaper:) 

I found this brand when I was in Seoul last year of October. It's such a great news for me that SSFW shop lands in Hong Kong now(just a few minutes by walk from my home:D)

Have a great day!






SSFW sweater (New)
Zara jeans
Puzzle platforms
Forever 21 socks (New)
watersanke skin bag
Cartier 'Love' bracelet and ring
TOUS ring
H&M sunglasses

Photos by Kate L.






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

9 comments:

  1. Cute sweater! I like it with your jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great sweater!and as i've told you before i love those shoes.so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I really like it! that kind of special patterns and fabrics are my favourites :) it's beautiful!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool outfit!!! The sweater is gorgeous and it looks fab on you!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the shoes, so nice. Such a great look.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo