Sunday, March 11, 2012

New In: Balenciaga Fragrance & Makeup Purse


I bought a pair of new shoes(I'll show you soon) on lanecrawford.com and happy to receive this sample of Balenciaga Paris eau de parfum and makeup purse from them yesterday. It's the perfect celebration of the new season!

Balenciaga Paris eau de parfum is a light, floral fragrance with a spring-like scent of April showers and mossy woods.

(Lane Crawford has teamed up with Balenciaga Fragrances for an exclusive lanecrawford.com offer. This offer is valid from March 7-31, 2012. and is limited to Hong Kong only.)




Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

17 comments:

  1. The purse is soo cute, I really need a new make up purse! Hope the perfume smells wonderful!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Balenciaga's fragrances - adorable purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow kate I love that purse and I am very curious about the perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks ammazing!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice purse , Love the light & floral smell.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gifts are always the best! I would love to try this fragrance when it gets to my country :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the purse is lovely, fantastic present.
    curios to see your shopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love gifts! hehe lovely post

    http://www.fashionbreed.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay the makeup purse itself is SHIT good !
    i have the same perfume.. i love it very much :) it's better for night events though..

    $80 ROMWE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures!
    I follow
    xoxo

    besosmulticolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo