Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 1 ~ Shanghai


Last February, hubby and I went to visit my Aunt who moved from Hong Kong to Shanghai last year. This is my second time to Shanghai. My Aunt took us some places that I've never been before.
Here's the photos of my first day in Shanghai. One of the most famous tourist destinations in Shanghai is The Bund. The Bund at night is brilliant! What do you think? After walking around the Bund, we went to dinner at Lost Heaven which is Yunnan cuisine restaurant. The food is delicious! After dinner, we had a drink at Lost Heaven Lounge(The 3rd and 4th floors of Lost Heaven the Bund). It has a lovely rooftop terrace and the decor is very nice. It's definitely a great place to lounge and enjoy!
Have a fabulous day to you all!






Moschino large heart logo beanie from ASOS (New)
H&M strips sweater (New)
Zara top wore underneath
ASOS jeans (New)
Burberry gloves
Balenciaga 'City' bag
unknown furry boots from years ago



*Follow my blog with Bloglovin'*



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

17 comments:

  1. oooh shanhai is magnificent! I'd love to visit it!!
    it seems to be very cold out there! I love your boots!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous pictures! it looks like a fantastic trip! i love how beautiful and lit up it is at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go there once! hugh Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures! Wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pics!!!have fun dear!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of Shanghai Bund. I grew up 10 minutes away from the Bund. It was my old stumping ground. I get nostalgic every time I see pictures of it. Hope Shanghai treated you well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your tourist photos and well, the food photos as well :P
    your outfit looks super comfy btw. I love the striped sweater.

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit. The photos are amazing. The food looks wonderful. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful night time cityscape pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures! I want to go to shanghai, never been there


    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all these pictures..so very gorgeous!!

    DONT MISS FOUR HARVEY PRINCE PERFUMES Worldwide giveaway :)
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woooow, beautiful pics....I'm so jealous!
    Maybe I'll visit it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love shangai really want to go there very soon
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome place!! pretty photos :) nice blog, visit my blog and if you want follow each other

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful pictures!!! looks like you had an amazing time!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo