Monday, December 19, 2011

Open Cardigan+Fur Belt

On last Friday, the weather wasn't very cold so that I chose to wear an open knit cardigan(in my memory I wore it once only). The cardigan itself is without buttons so it's kind of loose. I put a belt over it! In order to avoid over accessorizing, just a simple necklace is enough to pull off this look! What do you think?

Have a wonderful week to you all! 



 Playlord turtleneck
b+ab lace-trimmed jeans
Uniqlo open knit cardigan
Unknown fur belt
Chanel handbag and earrings
Christian Louboutin 'New Decoltissimo' pumps
Hermes 'H Hour' watch
Cartier 'Love' bracelet and ring
Manolo Blahnik for TOUS necklace



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. very nice with the tights & jeans ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it and your fur belt is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag and the shoes are magnificent,,,love the lace details too!!

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those pants. Especilly paired with those patent pumps and red chanel bag! Adorable combo :) :)

    xoxo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh so lucky to have this chanel bag i love it so much!!! and nice louboutin shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that Chanel bag every time I visit your blog.
    Oh Chanel! When can I have you?! LOL!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our beautiful and super stylish!
    that this case is, amazing!

    http://rockerglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cardigan looks great with the furry belt on! And those jeans are too cool kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy moly. I have never seen a fur belt like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! I love the belt..very unique. & gorgeous bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice ! LOVE THE BAG !!!

    http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Chanel bag is perfection! Love the oversized shape and scale...I could/would LIVE with piece forever!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com


    Giveaway! WIN A FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! i really love your chanel <3

    love,
    jamie
    @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your chanel bag! So beautiful :)

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally love those chic jeans and beautiful heels :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo