Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Burgundy Leather Tube Dress

Last Saturday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. We had a dinner in my friend's Japanese Restaurant which called Robata Zawazawa. The foods were very delicious! Turo Tataki and cold soba are my favorite:) 

I chose to wear a leather tube dress with the new big spot tights. Because of the weather was cold on last Saturday, so I wore a mesh top under the tube dress. I glad the result didn't look bad to me:) What do you think?

Have a special day to you all!


Cabbage Salad with Onsen Tamago and Sesame Paste Dressing. Very fresh!!

Dashi-Maki Egg Omelet
Egg Plant, Chicken Breast Soft Bone, Chicken Soft Bone
Syu-Ichi Beef Skewer with Ponzu Radish Vinegar/ Yuzu Pepper Paste
Turo Tataki
Beef Tongue
Tanuki Udon
The most delicious cold soba noodles with Onsen Tamago.

leather tube dress gift from my mum
Cour Carre mesh top
big spot tights from ASOS
Burberry coat
patent leather booties from D-mop
Chanel handbag, earrings

ROBATA ZAWAZAWA
LG/F, 41 Wyndham Street
Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 852-25369898

*Follow my blog with Bloglovin'*



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. lovely pics!
    S
    http://hipandchips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur tube dress and the tight is also cute! Seeing those japanese foods makes me drooling! It's located at hk island or kowloon?

    Happy wedding anniversary btw ;)

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nosss que linsa essa meia adore e a bolça vermelha tambem bjs bjs

    www.oquelatem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all look delicous ! and Gorgeous dress !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love japanese food. Everything seemed to be sooooo delicious :9
    You and your hubby make such a beautiful couple but you both look so young and already 2 years married! So cute! haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you seem like you had an amazing time!!!love the polka dot tights...

    merry christmas from
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy!! everything seems amazing!

    love your dress and tights!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red looks amazing on you! I love your tights. And mmm..yummy edamame!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that dress is GORGEOUS!!! And You look so sweet together! Happy 2nd anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love your red chanel bag!!!!
    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an amazing dress! love it so much :) nice post, anyway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy food. I love everything except for the lotus roots. Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress! and I love your bag :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos.

    I love your dress, and of course yor amazing bag!!!

    kisses

    http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your leather red dress sweetie!!!Merry Christmas.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the leather dress is too cute and great styling it doll. Always looking so perfect.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo