Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 3 ~ Chiang Mai

Yesterday afternoon I was busy to pack my stuff. Now I'm ready for Seoul! Tonight I'll leave here and go to visit my BFF in Seoul. Can't wait to see her!! I'll try my best to update my blog.

Here are some photos from my last trip in Chiang Mai. If you were there, I recommend you go to Nimmanheamin Road for a walk, you can find some stylish boutiques there. After a little shopping, we spent 3 hours to have a relaxing spa at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort. Then we had dinner in a Spanish restaurant. The Spanish Chef creates an imaginative menu combining traditional & contemporary tapas, salad and pasta. Don't miss their signature drink 'Sangria Trio'! It's such a relaxing day we enjoyed the most in Chiang Mai!

Have a great weekend!



Don't you think these luggage tags are too cute?





This is what I bought from a dried flower shop, I put them in my bathroom now:)





at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort


Having mango with sticky rice after spa! What a day!

Enjoy the signature drink 'Sangria Trio' at Su Casa

Dinner at Su Casa



My first try!! Not bad...haha...




Ocean Park cotton dress
Kate Spade bag
Jimmy Choo 'Maui' thong sandals


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

27 comments:

  1. Oh both look fabulous in that last picture! Have fun in Seoul!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, you really are a lucky girl! and I looove all those photos from your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink bike looks so cool! The pool looks soooo nice also - wish I was there :)
    Hope you have fun with your friend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm following u ,it's your turn ,follow my blog www.celyneglam.blogspot.com :***

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your pictures look like they were taking in paradise! Really like your blog. I would love to follow each other. What do you think?
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back on bloglovin.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, again so many amazing pictures :)
    Pink bicycle is crazy :)
    www.ourfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh looks amazing!! Your images are adorable! :)

    Please check out my blog x

    http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures sweetie God Bless you...

    Sakuranko Blog

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pics dear! The pink bike is adorable! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my GOOOSH!!! You have had an AMZING DAY!!! The pics are just wonderful! When will I have such a nice day off... :S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those mango pieces..I can eat all all day! Looks like such a wonderful day Kate! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the first and last shots. fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these photos are amazing - loving all the artsy crafts!

    I'm honestly craving some mango stick rice right now after seeing those photos! Looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  15. what great photos, loved !!!! =D


    http://rockerglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous pictures! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing pics!



    xoxo from rome
    K:
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your dress is so lovely and the pink bike is amazing! The pool looks great as well! I totally love the last picture ^-^it is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanx for following me!!!!!! i follow you too!!!!
    nice post:D
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. aaa where is the follow button?????

    ReplyDelete
  21. All these pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the last picture! This just looks amazing and now you made me hungry since you mentioned tapas. Love spanish food..

    Cheers! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many cool photos, I'm totally in love with the pink bike, so chic! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing pictures! I want to try to that with the light also!! You do that with the slow synchronie right?

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. this looks absolutely fabulous!!!! i'm so jealous!!!! haha
    and a spa how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow,what beautiful photo's,looks like the ultimate luxourious trip! I love that pink bike,amazing!
    Really love your blog,following! Look forward to more posts,and I hope your having a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo