Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bloomingdale

I think some people are ready for the Fall but the weather here is still very hot. There is no doubt in my mind that I should enjoy the rest of the summer days:) I wore this floral dress with my favorite Kate Spade straw clutch. Don't you think that straw bag is perfect for floral outfit?

Happy September!!












no brand floral dress
vintage belt
Kate Spade 'Tisbury Minu' clutch
Roger Vivier 'Cordella' wedges
Thomas Sabo necklace
Chanel earrings
Cartier watch, bracelet


Special thanks to Freaky Friday and Fashionadictas by Marcela who has given the blog award to Fashion Cat. Please visit their lovely blog !






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

22 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!! i adore your clutch and shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, great clutch from Kate Spade!!!!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress!! you're so nice!
    pass to my new blog and follow!!!
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it, Kate! I was in love with her ​​dress, everything perfect:)
    Have a lovely day!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely lovely dress!!! you look so chic!!!
    Cheers
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cool wicker clutch! I really love Kate Spade right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice dress :D check my blog , i have a giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Straw bag is the perfect accessory for the summer and your floral number!

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, oh , oh I fell in love with that gorgeous dress at first sight! I was looking for something similar!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the sweet comment on our Who What Wear offices!
    As an intern at who what wear, I hope you can check out our site: Who What Wear

    and my fashion blog, Charmed, She's Sure

    x Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag is so cute! Perfect for summer!

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely dress Kate! It really lights you up! Happy September to you too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look sunny and vibrant! Your clutch is summer perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the definition of a summer look.. Love it.. I am ready for fall though! Too hot right now!

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  15. like!!!
    follow us if you like:)
    kiss
    http://abfab-magazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah, that clutch looks lovely and so do the wedges! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo