Monday, April 23, 2012

New In: Storets Top + Fake Tattoo


 I'm always in search of the perfect white shirt and the collection keeps growing! I bought one from Brooks Brothers last Saturday(you will soon see it) and here's the other one I bought from Storets. This simple white top with the beautiful embroidered flowers that I really can't resist to buy it. The weather was a bit hot last day, I chose to wear the new top from Storets, Zara floral print shorts and my sandals are Jimmy Choo. Are you a big fan of white shirts?

I have no tattoos at all and I always want one on my foot. Thanks Fake Tattoos sent me some temporary tattoos to review. I tried it out on last Thursday, it seems that it can last quite a long time. I tried to wash it off yesterday, it doesn't wash off easily! I adore Fake Tattoos offer high quality temporary tattoos. You can also find their tattoos are more fashionable and modern. What do you think?

Have a beautiful day!






white shirt from Storets (New)
Zara shorts
Jimmy Choo sandals
Kate Spade bag
Cartier 'Love' bracelet
Chanel earrings
temporary tattoo 'Luck' thanks to Fake Tattoos

Photos by Kate L.






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

24 comments:

  1. obviously I love tattoos :) and I also really like those floral shorts and your gorgeous new shirt.

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!! The short are beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..fabulous outfit , love the cute top..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey! I've been so busy lately I coudn't visit and comment on your blog. I missed your posts :) You look lovely as always. I just love your shorts

    Kisses
    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, love it :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by :)

    Have a great day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove this outfit, the shorts are such a cool print and you look so feminine. Very pretty Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greate outfit:) i follow you too

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute shorts!!
    Love it!Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking gorgeous in those floral shorts !!
    Following you - i would appreciate if you could follow me back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. u look beatiful very gently :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in love with those shorts from zara and they fit you perfectly!!!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a lovely shirt :)
    i don't need fake tattoos, because I have some real tattoos, but that one seems pretty nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an equally wonderful blog and sense of style! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for visiting my blog :) following you now x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo