Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chanel Sticker Book

I got this mail from Chanel last week. Before I opened it, I thought it's a catalogue which I received regularly. But turned out it was a sticker book. Awesome!! Then I decided to take some photos of this book with part of my Chanel beauties:) Do you like them?

(I'd like to clarify one thing. On my last post, the photos of me and the guy who is my brother, not my hubby. haha...some of you may confuse it! My hubby took all the photos for us only.)

Hope you all have a beautiful day!



  1. Chanel 3 Flap Quilted Bag (FW2011)
  2.  Chanel Quilted Pruse
  3.  Chanel Nail Colour Remover
  4. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Hair Mist
  5.  Chanel Soft Pressed Powder
  6. Chanel Nail Colour #159 Fire
  7. Chanel Eyeliner #69 Clair
  8. Chanel Limited Edition Christmas Brush Set 2010(just part of the brush set)
  9. Chanel Earrings



Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!! 
xoxo

18 comments:

  1. really nice dear.xoxo mininuni
    mininuni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! and what a great idea to photograph that sticker book with your awesome goodies. you're a lucky girl ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing ,you must have had so much fun!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so it was your brother. Actually, while checking your photos that time, I was like, wow this is a very young couple. Haha!

    Anyway, I envy your Chanel collection. I am too stingy to buy anything from that label. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post...wish i had all of them...

    kiss,
    http://cocobloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received it too! isn't it great! I am sticking everything now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh a sticker book, i want one too!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Chanel stickers!! I love them! :)
    Kisses

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love,love, love chanel. This is inspiring.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah thats so awesome! i want a chanel sticker book!! :P

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun that they ended up to be stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love chanel so much!! my dream is to have one of those massive chanel necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute!! You've got a Chanel lover here.. still working on getting my first piece.. but almost there ;)
    Thanks for the comment, isn't it gorge! J.Crew if interested!

    PS: Hosting a giveaway! Would love it if you participate :)

    xoxo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stickers, I love them! Great idea. I used to receive their catalogue too but it's been a long time since the last one, hopefully they'll send me that sticker book too! ;)

    Isabel x

    "I" is for Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Félicitations! J'ai vraiment apprécié de lire votre blog. Votre expérience avec la mode est si intéressante venant d'un point de vue de la pudeur. Toutes les tenues sont parfaites. Je l'apprécie beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo