Thursday, December 6, 2012

Instagram Photos

ASOS lip ring, CARTIER Love ring, CHANEL earrings, HERMES Kelly watch, ZARA leopard scarf

 

YVES SAINT LAURENT Arty ring

 




The timeless earrings by CHANEL

For Shoe Lover ~ MANOLO BLAHNIK for TOUS necklace

 

For shoe lover ~ THOMAS SABO charm

 

Self Photo

 

ZARA denim shirt with H&M necklace

 

CARTIER watch, ring and iPhonecase, HERMES Collier de Chien ring

 

Happy to receive it from Chanel:D

 

My Ferragamo!

 

My Paris glitter ballerina flats by Salvatore Ferragamo

 

Leather jacket @Minusey


Hope you'll enjoy my photos on Instagram. I'll be happy if you follow me on Instagram too:D
Have a fabulous day to you all!

Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

6 comments:

  1. o m g your jewellery collection is AMAZING! I'm sure it's worth a whole fortune :P anyway, I love everything about that post! you should make similar ones more often ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love our instagram photos..
    gonna for sure follow!!

    Sto by my blog when you get a chance. I think you may enjoy it: http://loveoffashion22.blogspot.com and if you like my style you should definately check out my online store!

    www.shoploveoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy oh so much your Instagram pics doll. Keep on sharing with us.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool insta pics girl. You look so so cute!!
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo