Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Shoes Collection ~ III


I'm a Shoeaholic! My Shoes Collection including designer brands, high street brands and some of them were no brand. 
Which ones are your favorite? More is coming...stay tuned!

Have a fabulous day!






1. H&M wedges
2. ROGER VIVIER wedges
3. ASH wedges
4. ARNOLD PALMER x LIGER sandals
5. PUZZLE wedges
6. PAPER MINT masculine shoes
7. no brand shoes
8. no brand shoes
9. VINCCI sandals
10. VIVIENNE WESTWOOD shoes
11. ZARA sandals
12. TOD'S loafers
13. flats from Seoul
14. ZARA wedges
15. ZARA booties
16. no brand wedges
17. MARKS & SPENCER flat sandals 
 
Photos by Kate L.

Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

16 comments:

  1. i can drool on this post forever! :)

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh, Kate, your shoe collection is beyond crazy!! can you tell how many pairs do you have? :P
    oh and obviously I'm not able to pick a favourite because I like too many!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. we follow you now <3<3<3 and thank you for following !!!!!
    HERA http://herawochentipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i said that like a million times but i really like ur shoes collection.
    so fab!

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore your style. Love those wedges from Roger Vivier :)

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! love your shoe collection! :)) hope you can check my blog as well! :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. More shoes?! :) Im in love, officially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cool collection dear

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the most versatile shoes collection ever!!!


    thanks for your sweet comments. visit us again soon!!

    xx
    selvia

    www.am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love #3 - I need a pair of these... I am so jealous of your shoes!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Arnold Palmers and the white platforms in the second row, far left--you look great in sandals, especially with socks! Would love to see you in some Birkenstock, MBT, and/or Saltwater sandals with socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo