Tuesday, July 3, 2012

500 Followers & Blogger Award!!

500 Followers on FASHION CAT! 

It really means a lot to me that people enjoy reading my blog. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comments. Special thanks to my regular readers(I recognized the same names posting comments lots), I love to read them:D 

Last but not least, thanks everyone who is following me on FASHION CAT. 
Please continue to support FASHION CAT on Bloglovin' too. 
I love you, all of you!





Special thanks to double-ganger who has given the blog award to Fashion Cat. Please visit Diana's blog! She's fabulous and I adore her style!



Rules:
                     1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
                     2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
                     3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
                     4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
                     5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

15 nominees:
Have a wonderful day to you all!!




Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

14 comments:

  1. congrats, Kate, and thank you for the love! I definitely have to make a post about awards because I was also tagged some time ago and yeah, must catch up with my posts, hehe :P
    anyway, keep posting your fabulous looks, dear!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. tks dear for the blog award, happy that you like my blog
    kisses

    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear! Wish to have many others shortly!

    I am happy to be one of those 500s :))

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw great job! Congratulations!

    Do you like to follow each other? I am your 501th follower ;)!

    X

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks love!
    thank u very much...it's very appreciated
    lot of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and congratulation ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, dear!!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kate , and thank you so much for nominating my blog,I'm greatly honored and really appreciate that :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear¡¡¡¡¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!

    thank u for your following, but u know...Iam already following you, it's been a while ;-)

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sooo glad for you !! I wish you many , many more followers !
    Thanks for nominating me - i will definitely write a post about it , as soon as i get a chance ! Stuck with some stuff to do !
    Have a fab day , sweetie ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo