Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fancy Feminine


A cardigan can be made to look formal or casual, it all depends on the different ways of wearing a cardigan. Today I chose to button the cardigan all the way up(remember leaving the bottom button undone!) and paired it with a lace skirt. A fancy feminine look is done easily!

Have an awesome day!






cardigan from Seoul
unknown skirt from years ago
Chanel bag and earrings
Salvatore Ferragamo flats
Cartier 'Love' ring and bracelet
H&M ribbon ring
temporary tattoo thanks to Fake Tattoos

Photos by Kate L.






Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!

14 comments:

  1. I love that red cardigan! You look lovely.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful skirt and I really like your classy flats as well. I guess I should search for a similar pair :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so elegant with this outfit, dear! Great color combo!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, the skirt is super
    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a very feminine look. Love all the details!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look and cute skirt! Love it <3
    Following too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and delicate.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look absolutely lovely!! check out my blog if you like we can follow each other! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit!! The skirt is beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. the skirt is beautiful

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo