Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair Done

Having a hair cut on last Saturday. Last time I got the perm was in Jan and I was surprised that I can keep the wave until now. So I just had a hair cut and a hair treatment this time. VIA IL COLPO is one of the famous hair salon in Hong Kong. At least it is my favourite one! What the things you love to do when you are waiting for the hair cut? I think most of you won't miss the chance to read fashion magazines with a cup of coffee. VIA IL COLPO always serves a quality of coffee especially in Cappuccino. Here are some photos I snap in the magazine ~ SPUR and the Sunday brunch photos. 

Happy Monday to all of you!

Hair Done!



So stunning!! I want that leather shorts!



I am in love with that Dries Van Noten skirt.

I love this outfit a lot and that leopard pants are to die for.

The best Cappuccino at VIA IL COLPO

The things I love to do in the hair salon are ~ Having a cup of ice-coffee with Japanese fashion magazines and reading my favourite blogs.




Egg Benedict with Smoked Salmon and Mango Smoothie at Brunch Club.




VIA IL COLPO
Shop 506-509, 5/F,
Crawford House,
70 Queen's Road Central,
Hong Kong
(852)3102-0238

Brunch Club
Ground Floor,
70 Peel Street,
Central, Hong Kong
(852)25268861

Source: SPUR magazine, Brunch Club,VIA IL COLPO


Thanks for visiting Fashion Cat!!!
xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great after the hairdresser. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this hairstyle, you really suit it, feminine and girly, you look great !

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making the award, is very friendly.
    Greetings from Spain.
    Vicen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!!!!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that look so yummy ! and great hair style !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, beautiful stuff!!! I love latte macciato:-)! Hughs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! You've got beautiful locks!!!
    And I adore the eggs benedict!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hairstyle, really suits you! Lovely pics too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful! I want to dye my hair...

    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty...Nice haircut and yummy food too.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE COFFEE!!! :d greta post honey

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks great and those pictures are so inspiring.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haircut!!! love all those clothes of your pics!!!

    http://fashionindahat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kate! You hair looks so cute! I love this fresh cut! And the food looks amazing! Glad to have you as a friend too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks great! I love the black and red stripes together in the second inspiration photo.

    I tagged you in my "Lovely Blog Award" if you wanna fill it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the photos from salon :D It's just a great time you're having. I also love to have days like yours was - to go to a salon, reading magazins (btw, I adore japanese magazines), living this beautiful life :) as a real girl :D

    xxx
    D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post. Made me appreciate the hairdressers more! I'm always so anxious to be done & leave when I should enjoy my time! Like the mag snaps, those stripes are FAB!! Your hair looks beautiful as always, so they do a great job. And the Brunch Club looks positively scrummy!!!!

    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your blog following you. got the best curl with your heathy hair. like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Post! such a nice blog. This blog is ever amazing. Thanks
    discount retailing

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome post........

    Great Post! This blog is ever amazing. Thanks
    Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  21. Die Seite mit den wichtigen Tipps bei Haarausfall - Ursachen, Erkennung, Gegenmaßnahmen
    haarausfall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! If you want to see what I wore day by day, follow me on Instagram @shoppingcat ! It's another diary of my life!
Stay Fabulous! xoxo